Engage your third and fourth grade mathematicians with these printable and digital division strategies task cards that are rigorous and fun! Students will explore different ways to solve a variety of division problems with these task cards that are hands-on and perfect for any upper elementary math classroom.
This comprehensive resource includes SIX sets of division strategy task cards and two printable mini anchor charts!
What's included in this division strategies math task card resource?
- 96 division strategy math task cards
- 16 task cards for representing division on number lines
- 16 repeated subtraction division task cards
- 16 representing division as equal groups task cards
- 16 division as arrays task cards
- 16 task cards using multiplication and division fact families
- 16 representing division as strip diagrams task cards
- A printable mini anchor chart: “Division Strategies”
- A printable mini anchor chart: “Division Quick Reference Guide”
- Student recording sheets
- Answer Key
- DIGITAL versions of all 6 task card sets in Google Slides
How can I use these Division Strategy Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- As part of a lesson on division strategies
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity (try a game of ‘’!)
Looking for more DIVISION resources? I've got you covered!