Rapid Read and Review is the perfect way to engage your students in relevant and rigorous review of grammar skills! This grammar skill-specific set reviews 12 grammar skills through high-interest, engaging stories.
This Rapid Read and Review Resource Includes:
- 12 Pages of Fiction and Informational Text Passages focusing on individual Grammar Skills (individual skills reviewed within this resource are listed below)
- 3 Pages of Fiction and Informational Text Passages focusing on identifying Mixed Grammar Practice
- Multiple review tasks and questions in a variety of engaging formats for each of the passages
- One page versions of all passages for annotating close reads or projecting for whole-class use
- A DIGITAL, Google Slides version, perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice.
- Answer Key
The following types of GRAMMAR skills are reviewed:
- Prepositional Phrases
- Nouns and Verbs
- Verb Types and Tenses
- Types of Nouns
- Types of Sentences
- Fragments and Run-ons
- Simple, Compound, and Complex Sentences
- Quotation Marks and Dialogue
- Comma Usage Rules
- Coordinating and Subordinating Conjunctions
- Commonly Confused Words
This resource can be used in centers, small groups, whole class, or as homework to review grammar skills.
Grade Levels: This resource is best for grades 4+
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.