Enrich and extend your math lessons with this ‘Thanksgiving Math by the Numbers’ activity that is perfect for 4th grade and up (and advanced 3rd graders). This resource is an engaging way for your students to work on math skills and apply them to real-world situations at the same time!
How can I use Math by the Numbers in the classroom?
- Supplement your instruction
- Enrichment for your students
- Challenge your fast-finishers
- Encourage critical thinking about important math skills
What’s included in this ‘Thanksgiving Math by the Numbers’?
- Two DIFFERENT themed printable activities (Thanksgiving & Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade)
- Answer Key
- A DIGITAL version in Google Slides
Best for Grades 4 and up or advanced 3rd graders
All 4 Operations Covered in ‘Thanksgiving Math by the Numbers’:
- Real-World Facts & Application
- Multi-Step AND Single-Step
- Increases conceptual AND computational understanding
Need more MATH by the number activities? They’re right here!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.