Rapid Read and Review is the perfect way to engage your students in relevant and rigorous review of figurative language skills! This figurative language skill-specific set reviews 6 different types of figurative language through high-interest, engaging stories written to demonstrate the use of all six types of figurative language.
This Rapid Read and Review Resource Includes:
- 6 Pages of Fiction Text Passages focusing on identifying and interacting with individual Types of Figurative Language
- 3 Pages of Fiction Text Passages focusing on identifying ALL Types of Figurative Language
- Multiple review tasks and questions in a variety of engaging formats for each of the 6 skill-specific passage
- One page versions of passages for annotating close reads or projecting for whole-class use
- Google Slides Digital Version
- Answer Key
The Following types of FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE are Reviewed:
It can be used in centers, small groups, whole class, or as homework to review figurative language.
Grade Levels: This resource is best for grades 4+
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.