Included in this digital and printable activity set are 36 differentiated and engaging point of view task cards covering FIRST and THIRD person POV.
These task cards have been designed for easy differentiation and scaffolding.
- Cards 1-12 require students to determine the point of view of one sentence.
- Cards 13-24 require students to determine the POV of different types of writing.
- Cards 25-33 require students to determine the POV of paragraphs.
NOTE: Cards 13-24 may have more than one point of view. I wrote these to allow my students to discuss and defend their answers!
*NOW also INCLUDES DIGITAL ACCESS via GOOGLE FORMS!
How can I use these Point of View Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a whole class activity to learn about point of view
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As a literacy center
- Differentiated literacy practice
- As a whole class game of ‘’!
- See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
Answer Key and Recording Sheet Included
Common Core Aligned