‘Find Someone Who’ is the perfect activity to build community any time of the year. It’s a great way to get students up, moving, and building connections with their classmates. Try using it as a quick brain break or morning meeting activity!
With prompts such as “Find someone who read a fiction book recently” students are prompted to get out of their seats, move around, and talk with other kids in the class.
What's included in this literacy activity?
- 1 printable page of ‘find someone who' questions – a total of 30 different questions
- A digital version in Google Slides!
What kinds of questions are asked?
There are 30 different literacy themed questions! Find someone who…
- …read a comic or graphic novel in the past month
- …can name at least one component of a paragraph
- …can give two synonyms for the word “cold”
- …can describe the setting of a video game