This idioms activity bundle is just what you need to supplement your figurative language unit! Your students will become masters at understanding, using, and creating idioms with these fun and interactive activities and lesson materials!
The idioms activity pack includes the following Idioms Resources…
- Interactive Notebook Template – A space to take notes on idioms and add them into an interactive notebook
- Idioms Printables – 3 printable worksheets on idioms. Use them all or differentiate to choose then one(s) that work best in your class
- Pictures Worksheet – Create an idiom from a picture provided. (In two differentiated levels)
- Idioms Story – Read the story and underline examples of idioms. Then, use context clues to determine what the idiom means.
- Idiom Images – A culminative assignment where students will illustrate an idiom.
- Idioms Task Cards – 68 differentiated task cards (34 in each set) where students will identify and/or determine the meaning of idioms seen in an image.
Your students will love these activities for practicing figurative language!
**You can also purchase this activity pack as part of my FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE ACTIVITY BUNDLE!
*Do not purchase my Idiom Task Cards separately. They are included in this bundle.