‘Find Someone Who’ is the perfect activity to build community any time of the year. This free winter activity will get students up, moving, and building connections with their classmates. Try using it as a quick brain break or morning meeting activity!
This is the perfect activity for students to use right after winter break!
With prompts such as “Find someone who has ever been skiing or snowboarding” students are prompted to get out of their seats, move around, and talk with other kids in the class.
What's included in this free winter activity?
- 2 printable pages of ‘find someone who' questions – a total of 60 different questions
- A digital version in Google Slides!
What kinds of questions are asked?
There are 60 different winter themed questions!
Find someone who…
- …likes eggnog
- …stayed up past midnight during the break
- …likes hot chocolate with marshmallows
- …helped cook a holiday meal
Looking for more resources and activities that are rigorous and engaging?