‘Find Someone Who’ is the perfect activity to build community any time of the year. It's a math activity that will get students up, moving, and building connections with their classmates. Try using it as a quick brain break or morning meeting activity!
With prompts such as “Find someone who can round 5,684 to the nearest thousand” students are prompted to get out of their seats, move around, and talk with other kids in the class.
What's included in this free math activity?
- 3 printable page of ‘find someone who' questions – a total of 90 different questions
- A digital version in Google Slides!
What kinds of questions are asked?
There are 90 different math themed questions! Find someone who…
- …can write the number 716 in expanded form
- …has ever used measuring cups to cook or bake something
- …knows how many 10s are in the number 250
- …can find the missing numbers: 278, _, 282, _, 286
- …can find the perimeter of a square with nine-inch sides
Looking for even more engaging math activities? They're right here!
Breaking Up the Bakery – A Fractions Math Project
Place Value Detectives Math Project
Market Math – A Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Math Project
There are no reviews yet.