Engage your students while learning all about exponents in upper elementary math! This is a set of 32 task cards that focus on reviewing exponent skills. This math activity is common core aligned to 6.EE.1 and 6.EE.A.1 but can be used with any curriculum or standards!
What skills are covered in these Exponents Task Cards?
- Identifying Base & Exponents
- Standard Form
- Expanded Form
- Write Numbers with Exponents
What's included in this Exponents Math Task Card resource?
- 32 printable math task cards
- A printable student recording page
- An answer key
- A DIGITAL, Google Slides version, perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice. (32 slides of practice!)
How can I use these Exponents Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity
See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)