This engaging math resource is a set of 28 digital and printable Order of Operations math task cards that cover evaluating expressions WITHOUT exponents and WITHOUT parentheses or brackets. It is the perfect 5th grade math activity!
What's included in this Order of Operations, Evaluating Expressions Math Task Card resource ?
- 28 printable math task cards
- A printable student recording page
- An answer key
- A , perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice. (28 slides of practice!)
How can I use these Order of Operations, Evaluating Expressions Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity
- See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
This resource is common core aligned to 5.OA.1 but can be used with any curriculum or standards!
Answer key and Answer sheets included.