Engage your students with 32 Coordinating Conjunctions Task Cards! Practice this important skill in a variety of ways (multiple choice, fill in the blank, combining sentences, and more!)
This resource includes:
- 32 Coordinating Conjunctions Task Cards
- Digital Version in Google Slides
- Answer Key and Recording Sheet
Why Use Task Cards?
Task cards are the perfect way to get hands-on with learning! Unlike traditional worksheets, task cards allow students to get moving! Place task cards around the room (or outside!) and set your students free to move while they cover important educational standards. Task cards are also the perfect tool for differentiation – just pick the card(s) that each student needs to work on the most. Too difficult? Leave it out. Too easy? Choose a more challenging card!
How can I use these Coordinating Conjunctions Task Cards in my classroom?
- As part of a whole class lesson
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As literacy centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class activity (Try a game of ‘SCOOT’!)
Read detailed instructions for each way to use task cards on the Teaching With a Mountain View blog:
There are no reviews yet.