This is the absolute must-have, MASSIVE bundle of all inference resources. These highly-rated inference activities are perfect for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade teachers, and are a HIT in any classroom.
Which bundles are included in this ULTIMATE bundle?
Making Inferences Activity Bundle
- ‘The Case of the Mixed Up Gifts’ Inference Centers Activity
- Kickin’ It At Camp Conundrum – An Inference Reading Project
- Inference Flipbook
- Making Inferences ToppleBlocks Game
- Inference Paired Passages – Informational Text
- Inference Paired Passages – Fiction
- Differentiated Inference Task Cards
- Differentiated Inference Activities
Inference Task Card Bundle
- Literal Vs. Inferential Picture Task Cards (18 Half-Page Cards)
- Literal Vs. Inferential Text Task Cards (18 Half-Page Cards)
- Story Elements Inference Task Cards (32 Task Cards PLUS Differentiated Option)
- School Themed Inference Task Card Riddles (32 Task Cards)
- Halloween Inference Task Cards (32 Task Cards)
- Fall Themed Inference Task Cards (24 Task Cards)
- Holiday Themed Inference Task Cards (24 Task Cards)
- Spring Inference Riddle Task Cards (32 Task Cards)
Seasonal Inference Activities – Center-based activities to solve a mystery!
- The Case of the Mixed-Up Gifts, Holiday Inference Activities
- The Case of the Anonymous Valentine’s Cards, Valentine’s Day Inference Activities
- End of the Year Inference Activities
- Back to School Inference Activities
- Halloween Inference Activities
- Thanksgiving Inference Activities
Praise for some of the resources included in this bundle…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I have rarely seen my students this engaged with anything!!! Thank you for helping me find a fun way to sneak some valuable learning into these last few days before break! I have many of your products, but this might be my new favorite! :-)” – MissAmericanPi (Holiday Inference Centers)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “I loved using this resource to teach inferencing. My students struggled with it before, but after they had a really great understanding of inferencing. I used the task cards for individual or group practice.” – Casey H. (Inference Task Card Bundle)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐”My students really struggled with inferencing, this was a great resource to get them engaged and work on this skill without being repetitive or boring. They LOVED this activity and didn't want to stop until they figured it all out. ” – Jill S. (Kickin' It at Camp Conundrum, an Inference Reading Project)
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
There are no reviews yet.