Inferencing is such a challenging skill to master! Use these two sets of 40 task cards (80 cards total) that help students practice making inferences and inferencing. The first 20 cards have pictures that students make inferences from. The next 20 cards have short stories that students make inferences from.
There are TWO kinds of task cards included:
- 20 Picture Task Cards (Make an inference from a picture)
- 20 Story Task Cards (Make an inference from a story)
The following different versions of this resource are included:
- Original Differentiated Task Card Format
- Half-page printable format for writing in student answers
- DIGITAL access via Google Slides
This activity is differentiated!
The sets are differentiated to meet the needs of your students! The two sets use the same stories and pictures but range in guidance. The first set of 40 asks questions to lead to inferences (See Preview) and the second set of 40 is open-ended.
This is engaging practice for your students. Perfect for mini-lessons, whole-class instruction, cooperative learning, intervention groups, and literacy centers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.