Solving word problems is a critical component of math instruction and increasing problem-solving skills. This 3rd, 4th, and 5th-grade Word Problem of the Day BUNDLE provides you with 25 unique single and multi-step word problems for every month of the year for each grade level. That’s 900-word problems in all!
⭐ This complete bundle includes 36 sets of Word Problem of the Day – that’s 25 unique word problems for each month of the year. This bundle is perfect to use when differentiating in your classroom. ⭐
Included in this bundle:
Each Word Problem of the Day Resource includes:
- 25 Word Problems (Single and Multi-Step)
- Sentence Starter and Math Vocabulary Anchor Chart
- Answer Key
The Daily Word Problem Formats Include:
- Full page with step-by-step instructions for tackling word problems
- Half page with room to show work and write a short explanation
- Five problems on one page for use in an interactive notebook
- Digital version in Google Slides
Multiple math skills are covered and are grade-appropriate. Multi-step, single-step, and extra information problems are interspersed so that students must interpret and solve the problem.
When creating this resource, I have placed a heavy emphasis on problem-solving skills and allowing students to write about math.
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.