Enrich and extend your math lessons with this ‘Winter Sports Math by the Numbers’ activity that is perfect for 4th grade and up (and advanced 3rd graders). This resource is an engaging way for your students to work on math skills and apply them to real-world situations at the same time!
While this covers the Winter Games, this resource is not Olympic-specific and can be used year after year!
How can I use Math by the Numbers in the classroom?
- Supplement your instruction
- Enrichment for your students
- Challenge your fast-finishers
- Encourage critical thinking about important math skills
What’s included in this ‘Winter Sports Day Math by the Numbers’?
- Three DIFFERENT & DIFFERENTIATED printable activities
- Answer Keys
- A DIGITAL version in Google Slides
Best for Grades 4 and up or advanced 3rd graders
Skills Included in ‘Winter Sports Math by the Numbers’:
- Real-World Facts & Application
- Multi-Step AND Single-Step
- Increases conceptual AND computational understanding
- Comparing and Ordering Whole Numbers & Decimals
Metric & Customary Measurements Included
Need more MATH by the number activities? They’re right here!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.