Solving word problems is a critical component of math instruction and increasing problem-solving skills. This 5th-grade Word Problem of the Day resource provides you with 25 unique single and multi-step word problems for every month of the year. That’s 300 word problems in all!
⭐ This is a COMPLETE bundle! ⭐
What’s included in this word problem bundle?
This complete bundle includes 12 sets of Word Problem of the Day – that’s 25 unique word problems for each month of the year. Here’s a list of each month:
Each 5th Grade Word Problem of the Day Resource includes:
- 25 Word Problems (Single and Multi-Step)
- Sentence Starter and Math Vocabulary Anchor Chart
- Answer Key
The Daily Word Problem Formats Include:
- Full page with step-by-step instructions for tackling word problems
- Half page with room to show work and write a short explanation
- Five problems on one page for use in an interactive notebook
- Digital version in Google Slides
Multiple math skills at the 5th-grade level are covered. Multi-step, single-step, and extra information problems are interspersed so that students must interpret and solve the problem.
When creating this resource, I have placed a heavy emphasis on problem-solving skills and giving students the opportunity to write about math.
Need other grades or want to differentiate with other grade levels?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.