This set of 27 half-page math task cards reviews every single 4th grade math standard. ALL standards are covered in these 4th grade math review task cards, which have multiple activities, questions, and prompts on each half-page card. With such a variety of questions, it's the perfect resource to differentiate learning in upper elementary math!
These cards also include a DIGITAL, Google Slides version with interactive and movable elements. This version is perfect for distance learning, virtual learning, and classrooms with access to technology.
What's included in this set of 4th Grade Math Task Cards?
Every half-page card has multiple questions/prompts/activities. All 4th grade standards are covered and identified within the physical cards.
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking – 6 cards
- Numbers and Operations – 6 cards
- Numbers and Operations, Fractions – 6 Cards
- Measurement and Data – 6 cards
- Geometry – 3 cards
- Answer Key – shrunk for easy printing and less copying!
Don't use CCSS? No Problem! We have also included a version that does not identify CCSS.
How can I use these 4th Grade Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- Test prep questions or quiz review
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity
- See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
The possibilities are endless!
Answer Key included (Shrunk for easy printing and less copying!)
Try using these cards in 5th Grade Math to review for test prep or to review last year's materials!
These print beautifully in color, but you can also print them just fine in black and white.
There are no reviews yet.