THIS is the bundle you need when teaching students in 5th or 6th grade all about the order of operations! These resources cover a variety of skills and levels and are the perfect upper elementary math resource for order of operations lessons.
What's included in this Order of Operations Task Card Bundle?
- Evaluating Expressions – Students will evaluate expressions without variables, brackets or parentheses (28 task cards)
- Writing Expressions with Variables – Students will write and evaluate expressions with variables included (32 task cards)
- Writing & Interpreting Expressions – Students will write and evaluate expressions based on a written statement, no variables are included in this resource (32 cards)
- Brackets and Parentheses – Students will write and evaluate expressenions using brackets and parentheses. (32 cards)
EACH task card set includes…
- PRINTABLE quarter-page task cards
- A student recording page
- An answer key
- A , perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice.
How can I use these Order of Operations Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity
See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)