What’s the difference between a fact and an opinion? These 64 Differentiated Fact & Opinion Task Cards are PERFECT for answering this question! Engage your students in practicing fact and opinion with these 64 digital and printable fact & opinion task cards with varying tasks including PICTURES & TEXT.
What’s included in this Fact and Opinion Resource?
- 16 Picture Cards: Students use pictures to generate their own facts and opinions.
- 16 Topic Cards: For generating fact and opinion.
- 16 Fact & Opinion Identifying Cards: Determine whether a sentence is fact or opinion
- 16 Multiple Choice Cards: Pick out the fact or opinion from three different choices.
- Student recording sheets included, but you can also just use a piece of paper!
- Answer Key included for Cards 33-64, which have definite answers.
- DIGITAL version in Google Slides
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.