Engage your upper elementary students with these fun and easy to prepare End of the Year Context Clues activities! No prep required, just print them out and use the context clues activities as literacy centers, or break them up into several engaging reading lessons that align to Common Core Standards!
This resource includes 6 high-interest context clues reading activities that are sure to keep your students engaged!
What's included in this End of the Year context clues activity resource?
- 6 full page context clues activities – try printing these out in color and laminating them as a reusable literacy center activity!
- 6 student recording sheets (one for each context clues activity!)
- An answer key for each page!
- A ! Perfect for virtual learning or paperless practice.
What do the end of the year context clues reading activities look like?
- Class Awards – Use context clues skills to figure out which award each classmate should receive based on the description provided.
- Principal Postcards – Determine the meaning of each nonsense word in a fictional postcard from the school principal.
- Memory Moments – Determine the meaning of each underlined word in a fictional yearbook entry.
- Celebration Carnival – Use context clues to figure out the meaning of underlined words in a fictional end of the year carnival poster.
- Stories Of Summer – Use context clues skills to fix words that don't make sense in a story about summer.
- End of the Year News – Use context clues skills to edit the school newspaper and help make it readable for your classmates.
Looking for more context clues resources? I've got you covered!
There are no reviews yet.