Are you looking for a way to incorporate HALLOWEEN in upper elementary and still meet important academic standards? Look no further! These Halloween Literacy activities are perfect for 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade classrooms.
No fluff here – these activities are engaging but rigorous. You’re still meeting important learning standards and challenging students while also adding a little spooky fun to your classroom!
This Halloween Literacy bundle is the perfect way to add some spooky fun to your language arts lessons this season.
Take a look at the preview for a detailed breakdown of each activity, including the content covered in each!
What products are included in this Halloween Bundle?
- The Case of the Creepy Costumes – Halloween Inferencing Centers
- Halloween Literacy Logic Puzzles
- Halloween Reader’s Theater
- Fall-Themed ‘Using Pictures to Teach’ Reading Skills
- Halloween Inference Task Cards
- Halloween Fluency Task Cards
- Halloween Context Clues Activity
- October Reading Skills Task Cards
PLUS two freebies
- Halloween Metaphors and Similes – A FREE set to add even more spooktacular literacy fun to your literacy plans!
- Halloween ‘Find Someone Who’ Activity
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.