Get ready to take engagement to the next level with these multiplication and division activities that are just perfect for 3rd grade. Are you learning about multiplication and division strategies? Do you need activities that are SO easy to prep and teach? This is the bundle for you!
Help your students in 3rd grade to master multiplication and division with this bundle of SIXTEEN activities that are sure to be a hit in your classroom.
But how much prep will I have to do?
These activities were designed to be as low prep as possible. ALL activities are able to be used immediately after printing. If you want to save items for use year after year, you can laminate activities (like the task cards!) and you'll have them forever.
Which activities are included in this 3rd Grade Multiplication and Division bundle?
- Multiplication Masters – A fact practice resources to master strategies, facts, and properties of multiplication
- Unleashed – A multiplication and division math project that turns students into pet shop owners!
Division Strategies Task Card Sets
- Division Strategies Task Cards – 6 sets of strategy cards
- Division Word Problems Task Cards
- Types of Division Task Cards
Multiplication Task Card Sets
- Properties of Multiplication
- Multiplication Strategies
- Equal Groups
- Factors and Multiples
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Multiplication and Division Task Cards
- Multiplication and Division – Writing Equations
- One Digit Multiplication Word Problems
Math Review Flipbooks
All activities in this bundle are available as printable PDF's AND include digital versions in Google Slides. Perfect for paperless or digital classrooms!
What are teachers saying about the resources in this bundle?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “My students love this resource! I bought it in order for students to practice their multiplication strategies and build their fluency and this resource helped do just that. Thank you!” – Multiplication Task Cards
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This bundle is AMAZING for teaching division strategies and giving students quality practice. I love it!” – Division Strategies
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This resource aligned perfectly with our math curriculum and gave my students the opportunity to independently practice and review all the multiplication concepts and strategies we have worked so hard on mastering. I love how it is visual and helps them “see” the pattern for each multiple.” – Multiplication Masters