Are you looking for a way to make your math lessons a little spooky this Halloween season? You can meet necessary academic standards and maintain rigor with these Halloween math activities for upper elementary.
These Halloween Literacy activities are perfect for 4th and 5th Grade classrooms. They’ll also work well for advanced 3rd graders.
No fluff here – these activities are engaging but rigorous. These Halloween Math activities meet important learning standards and challenge students while adding spooky fun to your classroom!
Take a look at the preview for a detailed breakdown of each activity, including the content covered in each!
What products are included in this Halloween Math Bundle?
- Mathematical Monster Math – A Halloween Math Project
- Halloween Logic Puzzles
- Halloween By the Numbers
- Adding and Subtraction Decimals – Spooky Task Cards
- Fall-Themed Multi-Digit Multiplication Task Cards
- Halloween Math Multi-Step Word Problem Scavenger Hunt
- Differentiated Haunted Mansion Halloween Math Picture (A bundle exclusive, this isn’t available anywhere else!)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.