‘Find Someone Who’ is the perfect activity to build community any time of the year. It’s a great way to get students up, moving, and building connections with their classmates. Try using it as a quick brain break or morning meeting activity!
With prompts such as “Find someone who does not like candy” students are prompted to get out of their seats, move around, and talk with other kids in the class.
What's included in this Halloween activity?
- 2 printable pages of ‘find someone who' questions – a total of 60 different questions
- A digital version in Google Slides!
What kinds of questions are asked?
There are 60 different Halloween themed questions!
Find someone who…
- …has ever carved a pumpkin
- …has dressed up as a superhero for Halloween
- …likes to read scary stories
- …has ever decorated their house for Halloween
Even MORE Halloween Activities…
Halloween Adding & Subtracting Decimals Word Problem Task Cards