Challenge your students to think critically about area and perimeter with these engaging and rigorous math task cards. On each card, students will determine whether they are solving to find the area or perimeter of each problem. This is the perfect way to integrate critical thinking into your upper elementary math lesson.
What's included in this Area OR Perimeter Math Task Cards resource?
- 32 printable math task cards
- A printable student recording page
- An answer key
- A DIGITAL, Google Slides version, perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice. (32 slides of practice!)
How can I use these Area or Perimeter Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- As part of an area and perimeter lesson for the whole group
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity (Try a game of ‘’!)
Looking for more Area and Perimeter resources? I’ve got you covered!