This is a set of 32 digital and printable task cards for writing expressions with variables. It's the perfect math activity for 5th and 6th grade. Try using it while you teach order of operations!
What's included in this Writing Expressions With Variables Math Task Card resource ?
- 32 printable math task cards
- A printable student recording page
- An answer key
- A , perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice. (32 slides of practice!)
How can I use these Writing Expressions With Variables Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity
- See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
The resource is Common Core Aligned 6.EE.A.2 6.EE.2 5.OA.A.2 but works perfectly for states not using common core standards as well!
Looking for these task cards WITHOUT variables? Click Here!
**Looking for MORE Task Cards?**
Order of Operations Task Cards WITHOUT Parentheses
Order of Operations Task Cards WITH Parentheses and Brackets
There are no reviews yet.