Engage your students in practicing solving math problems involving volume with this incredible Topple Blocks™ game! Inspired by Hope King's use of Jenga games in the classroom, students will use colored Jenga/Topple Blocks™ to practice their math skills. Each colored block has six questions. When a student pulls a certain color, their entire team must answer a question that corresponds to the color.
Volume Skills Covered in this Topple Blocks™ game:
- Determine the volume of the prisms by counting the unit cubes
- Find the complete volume of an irregular object by counting the cubes
- Calculate the volume of a prism
- Calculate the volume of an irregular figure
- Find the missing height (using prisms and word problems)
- Calculate the volume from word problems
Answer Key Included
**NOTE: You will need a set of colored Jenga style blocks to play this game. You can purchase them on Amazon HERE. (Affiliate Link) You can also paint the edges a set of regular Jenga blocks found at WalMart!
Don't have Topple Blocks? Check out this blog post with FIVE different ways to play, including FREE game boards!