Engage your third and fourth grade mathematicians with these printable and digital types of division task cards! Your students will explore partitive and quotative division in this rigorous math resource, a critical part of truly understanding the concept of division.
On each card, students will determine whether they are solving to find how many groups (quotative division) or how many are in each group (partitive division). See the preview for a visual example of each card!
This Division Task Card Set Includes:
- 32 types of division printable task cards
- A printable mini anchor chart: “Describing Division in Words”
- A printable mini anchor chart: “Division Quick Reference Guide”
- Student recording sheets
- Answer Key
- A DIGITAL, Google Slides, Version
How can I use these Types of Division Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- As part of a division lesson
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity (try a game of ‘’!)
Looking for more DIVISION resources? I've got you covered!
6 Division Strategies Task Cards
There are no reviews yet.