! This is the ultimate bundle of resources to prepare your students for state testing and to keep them engaged all year long. I have taken great care to select the perfect resources to use over the next few weeks (and ALL year long) to prepare your students and keep them engaged.
This massive test prep bundle includes hands-on activities, digital resources, task cards, flipbooks, and more.
- Includes Resources
- Value: $128+
- You Save $78!
THREE Mystery bonus resources that will help keep you prepped and planned from now until the end of the school year PLUS a bundle-exclusive math picture activity that you won’t find anywhere else!
The following Teaching With a Mountain View resources are included in this limited-time bundle.
- : Over 20 pages of printable and digital activities to use with Skittles candy to reinforce common math concepts for grades 3-6. Lots of options to differentiate!
- : Are you looking for a way to review ALL math standards for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade? Each rigorous review activity pack has multiple activities and prompts on each card. There are over 150+ math problems in total for each grade level! I use these for review and differentiation all year long.
- : Are your students struggling with multi-step word problems? This bundle covers math standards in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. Each half-page word problem includes 4-5 steps to solve it. Students must cut out the steps and rearrange them into the correct order to fully explain how to solve each problem.
- Multi-Part Math Problems Task Cards for3/a> and4/a>: these cover ALL operations, perimeter & area, fractions, geometry, patterns, money, time, measurement, conversions, and more. The questions require higher-level thinking, justification, modeling, pictures, etc. PLUS they are ALL real world!
- Exclusive Spring Math Activity: Only available in this bundle, this is a fun art/math activity to use in the afternoons once testing is over. I like to give students something a little lighter to work on after they've focused so hard during tests. If you loved my multiplication gingerbread house or place value park, you will be thrilled with this one!
- One MYSTERY math resource ☘️
- : This is the PERFECT starting spot for introducing and practicing paired passages. The process is easy: read and annotate two passages, answer text-based questions, and then analyze both passages together using carefully crafted response activities.
- : Review informational text and fiction text with this bundle! It can be used in centers, small groups, whole class, or as homework to review essential comprehension skills and standards. The same question is never asked twice and skills are never reviewed in the same way, so students will stay engaged and excited about the content.
- : This includes 96 half-page comprehension task cards, with 2 sets of fiction cards and 2 sets of informational/nonfiction task cards!
- : This is an absolute must-have digital and printable reading task card bundle for Grades 4+! There are over 100 in-depth, half page task cards in this HUGE bundle! Many cards have multiple passages per card, including paired passages.
- Two MYSTERY literacy resources
This bundle is only available through Friday, March 11, so grab it now!
Don’t forget to enter my test prep survival kit giveaway! Click to enter.
Pricing and Listing Note: Due to TpT pricing limitations, not all included products are listed under “files” or included in TpT's calculated cost total. Rest assured, ALL listed resources are included as part of the bonus files section.
Grade Level Note: These resources are perfect for teachers in grades 3-5. I have selected resources with a wide variety of levels so that you can easily differentiate for your students' needs.
Limited Time Note: This bundle is only available for purchase through Friday, March 11. At that time, the bundle will be deactivated. .
Resource Note: ALL resources included (with the exception of the bundle-exclusive math activity) are currently available in my Teaching With a Mountain View store.
There are no reviews yet.