A set of 32 task cards for making inferences about story elements. There are two identical sets of cards: one set with guiding questions and one set without. Challenge your students to make inferences about story elements including setting, characters, problems, and solutions!
What's included in this Story Elements Inference Task Card Set
- Set #1 – 32 Story Elements Task Cards. This set includes guiding questions to help students make inferences about the fiction passage on each task card.
- Set #2 – 32 Story Elements Task Cards – This set does not have any guiding questions. Students can make inferences from the fiction passage on each task card.
- A student recording sheet and suggested answer key.
- A digital, , version. Perfect for at-home learning and paperless practice.
NOTE: Passages on Set #1 and Set #2 are identical.
How can I use these Story Elements Inference Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a language arts center activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As a whole class-activity (try a game of ‘SCOOT')
See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
You can buy these task cards as part of a HUGE Inference Task Card Bundle! CLICK HERE!
Even MORE Task Cards:
There are no reviews yet.