Engage your students in thinking critically about perspective and point of view with this set of paired passages and flip books, ideal for use in readers notebooks. There are a total of 4 fiction stories that make up the 2 sets of paired passages.
Each set of paired passages shows the same event from a different perspective. Use the paired passages together with the double-sided reflection flip books to deeply enrich your students' thinking about concepts of point of view and perspective.
This is available in my BUNDLE of Point of View and Perspective Resources!
Included in this set of point of view and perspective paired passage flip books:
- 4 Original, High-Interest Fiction Stories (2 sets total of Paired Passages specifically focusing on perspective and point of view)
- A Double-Sided “Flip Book” for each of the stories which includes
- POV Questions and Reflections
- Perspective/POV Open-Ended Questions
- Paired Passage Questions
- Annotation Guide
- DIGITAL ACCESS via Google Slides
- Answer Key with suggested answers
These paired passages and the corresponding brochures are best suited for grades 4-6. They are meant to enrich and extend student thinking about perspective and point of view.
I have designed these to be used in small groups or literacy centers, but the possibilities are truly endless!
Identifying Point of View Task Cards
Using Pictures to Teach Reading Skills
There are no reviews yet.