TWO sets of digital and printable place value task cards for 4th grade math. Your students will love practicing converting between place values with these 64 differentiated task cards!
What's included in this Place Value Math Task Card resource ?
- Set #1: Convert between the nearest values up to 1 million.
(Example: 2 tens = ____ ones)
- Set #2: Convert between two or three values up to the millions.
(Example: 5 hundred thousands = ____ tens)
- Printable student recording pages for each set
- Answer keys
- , perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice. (!)
How can I use these Place Value Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity
See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
Common Core Aligned for 4.NBT.A.1 and perfect for non-CCSS schools teaching place value concepts!
Answer Key & Recording Sheet Included
MORE Place Value Task Cards & Resources
HUGE Differentiated Place Value Task Card Bundle! (Numbers through 1,000,000)