Build critical thinking skills with this set of of 32 Place Value Puzzler Task Cards focusing on Place Value skills to find mystery numbers. These place value puzzler task cards are meant to be brain stretchers to challenge and enrich students.
This Place Value Resource Includes:
- 32 Place Value Puzzler Task Cards
- Answer Key & Recording Sheet
- Digital version via Google Slides
How can I use these Place Value Puzzler Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- As part of a whole class lesson
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class activity (Try a game of ‘SCOOT’!)
Read detailed instructions for each way to use task cards on the Teaching With a Mountain View blog:
Looking for more ways to practice place value? I’ve got you covered
- Place Value Detectives – A Math Project
- Differentiated Place Value Task Cards
- Candy Rush – A Hands On Place Value Activity
- Place Value Mystery Numbers
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
You can also purchase this as part of a DISCOUNTED Place Value BUNDLE!
There are no reviews yet.