This set of 36 mean, median, mode, and range task cards are engaging, fun, rigorous, and perfect for upper elementary or middle schoolers tackling these concepts. These cards cover a variety of mean, median, and mode related skills and include simple ‘find the median' style questions and higher level ‘explain your thinking' style questions.
These task cards require students to not only find the Mean, Median, Mode, and Range of sets of data, but also to explain their thinking and to consider how these skills will be used in the real world.
What's included in this Mean, Median, Mode and Range Math Task Card pack?
- 36 printable math task cards
- An answer key
- A DIGITAL, Google Slides version, perfect for Google classroom, distance learning, and virtual learning days.
How can I use these Mean, Median, Mode and Range Math Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity
- See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)