Have fun while covering key reading and literacy skills with this set of 56 reading activities for third, fourth, and fifth grades. This language arts activity includes 56 different task cards that cover a variety of reading and literacy skills and enrichment activities.
Each May Reading Task Card has a spring theme and address important events in US history, doubling the educational value.
What's included in the May Reading Skills Task Cards?
- 4 Main Idea Cards
- 4 Context Clues Cards
- 4 Sequencing Cards
- 4 Inference Cards
- 4 Compare & Contrast Cards
- 4 Cause & Effect Cards
- 4 Fact & Opinion Cards
- 4 Story Elements Cards
- 4 Literal Comprehension Cards
- 2 Point of View Cards
- 2 Author's Purpose Cards
- 16 Enrichment Task Cards
- A of of the May Reading Skills Task Cards with interactive and movable elements!
These reading skills task cards are both digital and printable! A DIGITAL, Google Slides version is included and is perfect for distance or at-home learning. (Note: some drawing-based enrichment task cards have not been made digital.)
How can I use these Reading Skills Task Cards in my classroom?
- In reading centers
- As a warm up activity for the whole class
- As test prep
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- Differentiated literacy practice
- In a game of SCOOT
- See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
Want a FULL YEAR BUNDLE of READING SKILLS TASK CARDS? Click Here!
There are no reviews yet.