Solving word problems is a critical component of math instruction and increasing problem-solving skills. This 3rd Grade Word Problem of the Day resource provides you with a variety of single and multi-step word problems.
This set of monthly word problems has a November focus with Thanksgiving and fall themes, but they can be used ANY time of year.
This set focuses heavily on all four operations, emphasizing fundamental problem-solving skills. Future sets will also include skill-specific focus.
This 3rd Grade Word Problem of the Day Resource includes:
- 25 Word Problems (Single and Multi-Step)
- Sentence Starter and Math Vocabulary Anchor Chart
- Answer Key
The Daily Word Problem Formats Include:
- Full page with step-by-step instructions for tackling word problems
- Half page with room to show work and write a short explanation
- Five problems on one page for use in an interactive notebook
- Digital version in Google Slides
Please see the preview for a complete overview of the different options available.
Multiple math skills at the 3rd grade level are covered. Multi-step, single-step, and extra information problems are interspersed so that students must interpret and solve the problem.
When creating this resource, I have placed a heavy emphasis on problem solving skills and giving students the opportunity to write about math.
More Word Problem of the Day Sets coming VERY soon!
There are no reviews yet.