5th and 6th Grade Math Cumulative Review Project – Engage your students in meaningful content review with this 10-page math project, comprehensively covering all of the essential 5th grade math skills. This project will prepare your students for the rigor of upcoming state tests or work as a review of content!
This is a NO PREP project!
Simply print OR Use the Google Slides version for DIGITAL ACCESS!
Math Review Topics Covered in this Project Include:
- Decimals (Operations, Comparing & Ordering, Writing, Rounding, etc.)
- Fractions (Operations, Skills, Word Problems, Mixed Numbers, Scaling, etc.)
- Coordinate Graphing
- Line Plot
- Multi-Step Word Problems (All Operations, HEAVY emphasis)
- Elapsed Time
- Geometry (Shapes and Attributes)
- Interpreting Graphs (Including Mean, Median, Mode)
- Area & Perimeter
- Factors & Multiples
Answer Key Included
(Your students will need separate sheets of paper on which to show their work)
Looking for a lower-level version of this project?