Get ready to teach informational text structures with this set of ELA anchor charts that are perfect for upper elementary. These informational text structures anchor chart templates are the perfect way to decorate your classroom, prepare for a lesson, and give students tools they can refer back to any time.
These ELA anchor chart templates are inspired by the well-loved anchor charts I have featured on my blog for years!
Each anchor chart includes visuals, graphic organizers, detailed descriptions, and more. They're the perfect resource to have on hand so you're ready to create beautiful anchor charts in third, fourth, and fifth grades.
How To Use These ELA Anchor Charts:
- As a template to create an anchor chart with your class
- As a printable quick reference guide
- Print and bind or staple for quick reference
- To print and glue into interactive notebooks
- As mini anchor charts during centers
What is Included in this set of informational text structures anchor charts:
- A full-color set of anchor chart templates
- What is a text structure? (Included on every template)
- Compare & Contrast
- Order & Sequence
- Problem & Solution
- Cause & Effect
- A low-color version of all templates that is perfect for student notebooks
- A reference poster that includes all 5 types of informational text structures on a single page
Looking for math anchor charts? They're right here!
More Informational Text Structures Resources…
The High Speed Read – A text structures reading project.
Traveling Text Structures – A high-interest text structures activity.
Text Structures Paired Passages
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
There are no reviews yet.