Rapid Read and Review is the perfect way to engage your students in relevant and rigorous review of reading content! This digital and printable review set is the perfect way to keep your students' informational text skills sharp.
It’s the perfect resource for centers, small groups, whole class, or as homework to review essential informational text comprehension skills and standards. The same question is never asked twice and skills are never reviewed in the same way, so students will stay engaged and excited about the content.
This set of informational text passages is skills-based. Each page focuses on a single key reading skill, so that your students can have multiple chances to practice and master it!
➡️This set is brand new and perfect for 2nd and 3rd grades!⬅️
(Looking for a version for grades 4+?)
**This is the perfect resource for Test Prep Season!**
The Rapid Read and Review Resource Includes:
- 14 Pages of Informational Text Passages
- Multiple review tasks and questions in a variety of engaging formats for each passage
- One page versions of passages included for annotating close reads or projecting for whole-class use
- Google Slides Digital Version
- Suggested Answer Key
The Following High Interest Topics are Explored:
- Visiting the Dentist
- Taking Care of the Earth
- Polar Bears
- The Beach
- Sea Turtles
- How to Cook Pasta
- The Water Cycle
- School: Now and Then
- The Life Cycle of a Butterfly
The Following Informational Text Reading Comprehension Skills are Reviewed:
- Main Idea & Key Details
- Context Clues
- Point of View
- Fact & Opinion
- Author’s Purpose
- Making Connections
- Cause and Effect
- Compare and Contrast
- Text Features
Grade Levels: This resource is best for grades 2 and 3.
Looking for more ‘Rapid Read and Review' for 2nd and 3rd grades? They're here!
- Informational Text (Skills-Based)
- Informational Text (Mixed Skills)
- Fiction Text (Mixed Skills)
- Fiction Text (Skills-Based)
Looking for older grades? ‘Rapid Read and Review’ for Grades 4+
- Informational Reading Skills (Single skill at a time)
- Informational Reading Skills (Mixed skills practice)
- Fiction Reading Skills (Single skill at a time)
- Fiction Reading Skills (Mixed Skills Practice)
- Grammar and Parts of Speech Reading Skills
- Figurative Language Read and Review
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
There are no reviews yet.