Rapid Read and Review is the perfect way to engage your students in relevant and rigorous review of reading content! This digital and printable review set is the perfect way to keep your students' informational text skills sharp.
It can be used in centers, small groups, whole class, or as homework to review essential informational text comprehension skills and standards. The same question is never asked twice and skills are never reviewed in the same way, so students will stay engaged and excited about the content.
This set of ‘Rapid Read and Review' is a mixed set. Multiple different informational reading skills are reviewed on each page.
**This is the perfect resource for Test Prep Season!**
- 10 Pages of Informational Text Passages
- Multiple review tasks and questions in a variety of engaging formats for each passage
- One page versions of passages included for annotating close reads or projecting for whole-class use
- Google Slides Digital Version
- Answer Key
- School Fundraisers
- Walt Disney's Legacy
- Thunder & Lightning
- Twisted History of Pretzels
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- J.K. Rowling
- George Washington Carver
- The Men Behind the Moon (JFK, Armstrong, and Aldrin)
- The Science Behind Falling Leaves
- Main Idea & Details
- Quoting & Citing Text Evidence
- Text Structure
- Text Features
- Context Clues
- Technical Text Vocabulary
- Comparing & Contrasting
- Cause & Effect
- Conflicting Information
- Comparing Sources
…and MUCH more!
Grade Levels: This resource is best for grades 4+
EVEN MORE ‘Rapid Read and Review’ for Grades 4+
Looking for younger grades? ‘Rapid Read and Review’ Reading Comprehension for 2nd and 3rd Grades