Are you ready to take your inference unit to the next level? These inference activities are perfect for scaffolding and differentiating your instruction to meet the needs of all of your students and encourage them to stretch their thinking!
This set is an extension of my original, best-selling Inference Task Cards. This version is best for students who are ready to take on longer texts with more inferences and analyze pictures through a more critical lens.
This resource includes:
- 32 Half Page Task Cards with original stories and guiding questions
- 32 Half Page Task Cards with carefully selected photos and guiding questions
- 32 Printable Pages with NO guiding questions
- Please Note: These images and texts are the same as on the task cards, but this provides you with several use options.
- Answer Keys & Recording Sheets
- FOUR Different Digital Versions in Google Slides (see preview)
These inference activities have been carefully designed to encourage your students to make inferences about texts and pictures. This resource is perfect for mini-lessons, whole-class instruction, cooperative learning, intervention groups, and literacy centers.
There are no reviews yet.