Rapid Read and Review is the perfect way to engage your students in relevant and rigorous review of grammar skills! This grammar skill-specific set reviews 12 grammar skills through high-interest, engaging stories.
- 12 Pages of Fiction and Informational Text Passages focusing on individual Grammar Skills (individual skills reviewed within this resource are listed below)
- 3 Pages of Fiction and Informational Text Passages focusing on identifying Mixed Grammar Practice
- Multiple review tasks and questions in a variety of engaging formats for each of the passages
- One page versions of all passages for annotating close reads or projecting for whole-class use
- A , perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice.
- Answer Key
- Prepositional Phrases
- Nouns and Verbs
- Verb Types and Tenses
- Types of Nouns
- Types of Sentences
- Fragments and Run-ons
- Simple, Compound, and Complex Sentences
- Quotation Marks and Dialogue
- Comma Usage Rules
- Coordinating and Subordinating Conjunctions
- Commonly Confused Words
This resource can be used in centers, small groups, whole class, or as homework to review grammar skills.
Grade Levels: This resource is best for grades 4+
Looking for even more ‘Rapid Read and Review’ for Grades 4+? They're right here!
- Informational Reading Skills (Single skill at a time)
- Informational Reading Skills (Mixed skills practice)
- Fiction Reading Skills (Single skill at a time)
- Fiction Reading Skills (Mixed Skills Practice)
- Grammar and Parts of Speech Reading Skills
- Figurative Language Read and Review
Need ‘Rapid Read and Review' for Grades 2 and 3? I have those as well!
- Informational Text (Skills-Based)
- Informational Text (Mixed Skills)
- Fiction Text (Mixed Skills)
- Fiction Text (Skills-Based)
Reading Skill of the Day Weekly Journal
Using Pictures to Teach Reading Skills
Advanced Reading Comprehension Task Cards
There are no reviews yet.