Need a ready-to-teach grammar lesson? They’re all right here. This is a MASSIVE bundle of ALL my Giggles and Grammar Lesson slides! Your students will absolutely love learning all about critical grammar skills with these high-interest grammar lesson slides designed to make teaching grammar easy for you and fun for students!
THIS BUNDLE WILL BE WORTH MORE THAN $50 WHEN COMPLETE!
Buy now and save! You get new resources for free as they are added.
How much prep will I need to do for these grammar lessons?
None. Zilch. Zero. Just press ‘start’ on the slide show and begin teaching. The slides are a step-by-step lesson on each grammar concept that include definitions, whole group practice, quick partner activities, and a fun journaling prompt. There are no extra supplies or prep needed.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This can be used as a standalone grammar lesson, but it has been specifically designed to accompany my grammar practice program, Giggles and Grammar!
PLEASE NOTE: The stories in this resource are SILLY… very silly! Be prepared for a classroom full of giggles as you explore many grammar skills.
Growing Bundle: Please note this is a growing bundle of grammar lessons. The list below includes ALL 29 of the resources that will be included. The 21 BOLDED lessons are already included, and the rest are on their way! Buy the bundle now while the price is low, and get the rest for FREE!
What’s included in each step-by-step grammar lesson?
- Step-by-step slides to introduce the grammar concept and practice using it in engaging activities.
- INTRODUCE IT – Define and explore the new grammar skill
- PAUSE & PONDER – Work as a group to create engaging examples
- TURN & TALK – Partner questions to reinforce the new skills
- PARTNER TIME – A hands-on partner activity to try out the new grammar concept in a hands-on activity that uses common classroom supplies
- YOUR TURN TO GIGGLE – Use a picture to try out your new grammar skills in action. Then, follow the journaling prompt to tie it all together.
The following grammar skills are included:
- Common and Proper Nouns
- Direct and Indirect Objects
- Pronoun and Antecedent Agreement
- Regular and Irregular Plural Nouns
- Subject and Verb Agreement
- Subjects and Predicates
Are student worksheets included?
This lesson includes only the teaching slides and group activities. However, the final slide(s) include samples for students to correct in a notebook, and an engaging journal prompt.
Grade Levels: This resource is best for grades 3 and up. These grammar lessons are sure to bring out the giggles in your classroom!
⭐⭐Need more grammar practice? Check out these resources!⭐⭐
Rapid Read and Review Grammar Skills
Language Skill Weekly Quick Checks
Daily Language Skill Spiral Review
Language Arts Grammar Games Bundle
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
There are no reviews yet.