Engage your students in practicing their four types of sentences with this set of 32 high-interest, eye-catching task cards! Each card includes a sentence and students must determine if it is interrogative, declarative, imperative, or exclamatory.
What's included in this Four Types of Sentences Task Card resource?
- 32 printable task cards (This set includes and to meet the needs of the students in your class: One set of cards WITH punctuation and a set of identical cards WITHOUT punctuation.)
- A printable student recording page
- An answer key
- A , perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice. (32 slides of practice!)
How can I use these Four Types of Sentences Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a whole class activity to learn about the four types of sentences
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As a literacy center
- Differentiated literacy practice
- As a whole class game of ‘’!
- See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
What are teachers saying about this Types of Sentences Resource?
“Great resource for independent reading stations. Self checking, easy to understand, and I love that the directions are on each card. ” – Rebecca C.
“This was a great review/practice for the students. I pulled them up from the site and put on the screen to complete independently. They enjoyed seeing them on the big screen.” – Sherrie E.
“Perfect ! we played this game whole group, with using the cards with the punctuation on the end. Then my kiddos did scoot with the cards without the punctuation. They loved it.” – Myicisa L.
There are no reviews yet.