‘Find Someone Who’ is the perfect activity to build community and spend time as a class at the end of the year. This free activity is a great way to get students up, moving, and building connections with their classmates. Try using it as a quick brain break or morning meeting activity!
With prompts such as “Find someone who has read more than 10 books this school year” students are prompted to get out of their seats, move around, and talk with other kids in the class.
What's included in this free End of the Year activity?
- 2 printable pages of ‘find someone who' questions – a total of 60 different questions
- A digital version in Google Slides!
What kinds of questions are asked?
There are 60 different ‘end of the year' themed questions!
Find someone who…
- …plans to read this summer
- …is going to an amusement park
- …is going to an overnight camp this summer
- …plans to visit family members who live far away
Even MORE End of the Year Activities for Upper Elementary!
End of the Year Memories Task Cards