A set of 68 DIFFERENTIATED dividing fractions task cards that meet common core standards for 5th grade. These digital and printable cards use visual models to help students demonstrate how to divide fractions. Includes step-by-step teaching posters on how to teach dividing with visual models, word problems, equations and more. These task cards are also perfect for upper grade (6th, 7th) review.
Included in your purchase is:
- Dividing Fractions by Whole Numbers – Visual model posters (Full-page teacher version, 1/4 page student version, and 4 student practice task cards)
- Dividing Fractions by Whole Numbers (20 task cards)
- Dividing Whole Numbers by Fractions – Visual Model Poster (Full-page teacher version, 1/4 page student version and 4 student practice task cards)
- Dividing Whole Numbers by Fractions (20 task cards)
- Dividing Fractions by Fractions (20 task cards)
- Answer Key
- Recording Sheet
- Digital access to an interactive version of all 68 student task card via GOOGLE slides
*Note: The visual model student practice task cards (8 in total) are not numbered so that you can choose how you want to use them or NOT use them if you do not use the visual models. Each of the other three sets are numbered 1-20.
**You can also buy this in a huge BUNDLE of fraction resources! Click here to check out my Fraction Operations Bundle!
Other Fraction Task Cards:
Multiplying Fractions Task Cards
Adding and Subtracting Fractions with LIKE Denominators
There are no reviews yet.