Engage your students in learning, reviewing, and understanding homophones with these 44 FUN homophone task cards using both pictures and text! Differentiate student learning with the wide variety of tasks the cards offer.
What's included in this Differentiated Homophones Task Card resource?
- 44 printable homophones task cards in TWO sets
- SET ONE is 20 Picture Homophone Task Cards – The first 20 cards include two pictures of homophones, and the students must determine the homophones represented.
- SET TWO is 24 Text Homophone Task Cards – 8 cards require students to find the homophones used in one sentence. 8 cards require students to select the correct homophone based on the context of the sentence. 8 cards require students to fill in the blanks with homophones that are used in one sentence.
- Printable student recording pages
- Answer Keys
- A , perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice. (44 slides of practice!)
How can I use these Homophones Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a whole class activity to learn about homophones
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As a literacy center
- Differentiated literacy practice
- As a whole class game of ‘’!
- See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
What are teachers saying about this Differentiated Homophones Task Cards Resource?
“My students loved these during reading centers!” – Samantha E.
“There is nothing like having students challenge themselves to keep coming with homophones and homonyms long after the lesson is over. My students surprise me with new words daily. Thanks.” – All-StarTeacher
“Thank you so much! This will be helpful for my kids to choose the right word when using these often confusing homophones.” – Donna N.
There are no reviews yet.