Teaching grammar skills is SO MUCH FUN with Giggles and Grammar! Your students will absolutely love learning all about common and proper nouns with these high-interest grammar pages designed to make teaching grammar engaging and fun!
PLEASE NOTE: The stories in this resource are SILLY… very silly! Be prepared for a classroom full of giggles as you explore common and proper nouns.
What’s included in this common and proper nouns grammar resource?
- 3 Printable Pages:
- Page 1: Teaches the concept of common and proper nouns and allows students to practice with an engaging, SILLY text.
- Pages 2 and 3: Giggle-worthy practice that includes another goofy text, multiple choice questions, and written responses for a wide variety of authentic grammar practice.
- Passage Note: One practice passage is informational and one practice passage is fictional. !
- Answer Key
- Digital Version in Google Slides
How can I use this lesson in my classroom?
- Introduce common and proper nouns
Grade Levels: This resource is best for grades 3 and up. The passages are written at an average of a 4th grade level to meet a wide variety of student needs.
⭐⭐Need more grammar practice? Check out these resources!⭐⭐
This common and proper nouns lesson is sure to bring out the giggles in your classroom – it’s such a FUN way to explore grammar!
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.