This set of 32 task cards will keep your students engaged in practicing identifying place value! These are QUICK basic place value identification task cards, perfect for a game of SCOOT or a Scavenger Hunt around the room.
Which basic place value identification skills do these math task cards cover?
- Identify the Place Value
- Identify the Number in a specific place
- Identify the Value
- The cards cover numbers
What's included in this Basic Place Value Math Task Card resource?
- 32 printable math task cards
- A printable student recording page
- An answer key
- A DIGITAL, Google Slides version, perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice. (32 slides of practice!)
How can I use these Basic Place Value Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity
See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
*** MORE Place Value Task Cards & Resources ***
HUGE Differentiated Place Value Task Card Bundle! (Numbers through 1,000,000)
Bundle includes ALL Place Value Skills, including standard form, word form, number form, ordering, comparing, etc.
There are no reviews yet.