This set of 32 task cards will keep your students engaged in practicing identifying place value! These are QUICK basic place value identification task cards, perfect for a game of SCOOT or a Scavenger Hunt around the room.
Which basic place value identification skills do these math task cards cover?
- Identify the Place Value
- Identify the Number in a specific place
- Identify the Value
- The cards cover numbers
What's included in this Basic Place Value Math Task Card resource?
- 32 printable math task cards
- A printable student recording page
- An answer key
- A DIGITAL, Google Slides version, perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice. (32 slides of practice!)
How can I use these Basic Place Value Task Cards in my classroom?
- As a pre-test or post-test activity
- As an enrichment activity
- For early finishers
- To extend learning
- As math centers
- Differentiated math practice
- As a whole class-activity
See even more task card ideas at TaskCards.com (A Teaching With a Mountain View website)
*** MORE Place Value Task Cards & Resources ***
HUGE Differentiated Place Value Task Card Bundle! (Numbers through 1,000,000)
Bundle includes ALL Place Value Skills, including standard form, word form, number form, ordering, comparing, etc.